Monday, January 5, 2009

Sunday and Monday

I went to visit Cody on Sunday. I hadn't seen him since July but now he's closer, so it will be easier to visit. It was good to see him and to hug him. Didn't like all of the conversation, but I guess it was things that I needed to hear and/or say. That's all ... don't really want to talk about it. After the visit, I came home and scrapbooked for several hours. It felt good to lose myself in something creative.



Today, Monday (01/05/2009) was the first day without Julie so it was a little wierd. I started going through everything that she'd left me and the day turned into night. I didn't leave the office until 9:00, so this is what I did for dinner, even though I made a New Year's resolution to stop eating out so much and to stop eating junk food so much. I broke both resolutions at once. Bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment